Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] How do I...
World of Logs ''Handbook''

[Pinned] How do I...

Post World of Logs questions here and I'll attempt to answer them.
Small Colosie 5y
Colosie63656Member avatar small Kennyhealya 5y
[Pinned] How to Open WoL

[Pinned] How to Open WoL

Go to www.worldoflogs.comTo find your guild (or stalk someone else's) click the Realms tab. From the list select your server, then select your guild.If you mouseover a night it will show you what fights were completed or incomplete as well as list...
Small Colosie 5y
Colosie21368Small Colosie 5y

[Pinned] [APPS] World of Logs

World of Logs reports are compulsory when applying to any progression raiding guild.Why? They give us an in depth analysis of your performance, survivability and also allow us to check that you are providing us with valid information that applies ...
Small Alex 6y
Alex11014Small Alex 6y

Gaps between GCDs

Even a small space between your gcds can have a significant impact on your output. Fury warriors for example cast bloodthirst every 3 seconds. The closest you're likely to get them spaced is 3.15 seconds give or take a little. If however you notic...
Small Colosie 5y
Colosie1866Small Colosie 5y

Healing

The only things I know how to do with WoL are the things I've had to learn. Since I'm not a healer, I'm probably not the best person to get advice from. Below is a link to someone who knows alot more about it than me. Hopefully it is kept current....
Small Colosie 5y
Colosie1980Small Colosie 5y

Multi-target Dot Overlap

This is especially useful to casters to see how someone is multidotting. The example below shows Heroic Blackhorn.1) From the drop down menu select Damage Done.2) Click on the player's name.3) Click the Buffs Cast tab.4) Click name of the Debuffs ...
Small Colosie 5y
Colosie1893Small Colosie 5y

Cooldown Usage

There are many situations where you would want to study someone's cooldown usage, as well as critique your own. For example I could check to see how a guild handled cooldowns on heroic ultraxion, or maybe even blackhorn barrage soaking. Or I could...
Small Colosie 5y
Colosie31495Small Colosie 5y

Help: Too many queries on Log Browser.

Sometimes you've added so many search parameters that you can't fit them all in, or possibly can't even see the Run button anymore. The way around this is the Paste feature. But how do you create a string to paste? Start by making a few queries th...
Small Colosie 5y
Colosie1763Small Colosie 5y

Studying burst rotations. (or just seeing someone's rotation)

So you have a fight like heroic spine where your crucial job is 20 seconds of burst dps. You could spend lots of time testing out different things or you could just find someone who knows what they're doing and mimic them.1) Find someone worth cop...
Small Colosie 5y
Colosie63018Small Colosie 5y
Page 1